To Our Guests,
We’ve been fortunate that our restaurant continued operating safely and conveniently through dine-in, takeout and delivery. We are grateful for your continued support as we find ways to keep serving you the comfort of Shoya during this unfamiliar time.
We know that safety is important to you. Here are some of the steps we’re taking to ensure your safety at Shoya:
- Strict, regimented cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting procedures
- All team members wearing face coverings
- Reduced guest capacity in waiting areas and dining rooms to adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Hand sanitizer bottles or stations available for use upon entrance
- Sanitize our menus each time
- Sauces available upon request in single-use containers
- Ongoing adherence to strict team member health protocols, requiring team members who do not feel well to stay home and seek proper health care
- Requirement of team members to undergo wellness checks prior to their shifts
Things may look slightly different from restaurant to restaurant, as we’ll be following CDC guidelines and state and local mandates to protect you and our team members. It is our top priority.
This situation is changing every day, and we appreciate your patience and loyalty.
Stay safe and be well. We look forward to seeing you soon.